CNC Programmer writing Code & operating a CNC Morbedelli 3 & 5 Axis machine.
North Shore, Auckland. $35/hr neg.
| Work in a high paced environment|
| Manufacturing & design company|
A creative design and manufacturing company who specialize in high speed and high quality manufacturing and design work throughout Australasia.|
We work on a variety of custom projects for clients at all levels, including some of the country’s most recognisable marketing campaigns
The role requires someone who can demonstrate a background in a similar role, working to deadlines and producing the highest quality finish every time.
As the size and specifications of our projects vary, you’ll need to be confident using a wide range of materials, including wood, MDF, acrylics and plastics.
As CNC Programmer, you’ll be writing code, and you’ll also be operating a CNC Morbedelli 3 & 5 Axis machine.
The successful candidate MUST have the following:
· Setup and administration of CNC
· Experience in Microsoft Office Software and general understanding of computing
· Experience and knowledge in the operation of computer systems and CNC machinery
· Experience in using Rhino, Solid Works and Alpha Cam is useful, but training will be provided.
· Other programming systems can be bought for the right candidate.
· Ability to read and work to dimensional drawings
· Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a wider team
· Confidence working under pressure and to deadlines
We design anything! Including many promotional designs for agencies and clients direct as well as interior fit outs for store and offices. Retail store designs and one-off bespoke designs are a speciality.
We operate in a great team environment, and you’ll join a hardworking, talented team of 56 who all enjoy working towards the end result.
While we would prefer an immediate start, there is flexibility for a suitable candidate. Remuneration will be matched to your skill set, and overtime is also available.
Type Full time permanent
Wage $35/hr Negotiable & based on experience & skill
Location North Shore, Auckland
APPLY directly by contacting us via details below:
PATRICIA Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Phone: (09) 478 9954
Free Ph: 0800 030 125