KITCHEN DESIGNER – with pathway to Sales Management
KITCHEN DESIGNER – with pathway to Sales Mgmt. Design, Drawing, Technical skills. Microvellum. Customer liaison. Fluent English. Remuera, Akld. $neg. with experience.
Experienced Kitchen Designer required for an established kitchen manufacturing company
located in East Auckland. A mixed portfolio of custom design mid to high end kitchens
residential & commercial, sculleries, laundries etc., designing in Microvellum software.
- Design and quote kitchens that meet the client’s needs and wants.
- Work with the clients from start to finish.
- Listen and interpret your clients brief and deliver to their needs and wants.
- Designing and working in the office & doing onsite visits for site measure and design discussions with clients.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work both independently and in a co-operative, team-oriented environment is essential.
- Proven previous kitchen designing background.
- CAD experience, and Microvellum software experience is a great advantage.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to win the customers over.
- A friendly and outgoing personality and strong communication skills both written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented and able to keep to a schedule.
- A willingness to learn, work with the full team and the ability to see a job through.
- Enjoy the creative process and keep in touch with industry trends.
- Position will work in conjunction with other supportive company staff.
- The company encourage positive staff culture and atmosphere, and this is very important to the management who look after their staff well and engender a good working environment.
- Company also has a variety of long standing clients and customers requiring different levels of kitchen designs, including custom designed kitchens, one offs and large projects both residential and commercial.
- Both commercial and residential interiors.
- Kitchens & Cabinetry manufacturing industry knowledge.
- Technical skills relating to hinge solutions / appliances etc.
- Ability to work with Interior Designers.
- Customer and client liaising important to this role.
- Interaction with company staff on job requirements.
- Fluent English communication needed.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Type Full time permanent position
Wage $75k pa neg with experience & skills
Location Remuera, Auckland, NZ
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Phone: (09) 478 9954
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!