CNC Press Brake Operator
CNC Press Brake Setter Op – Night Shift OR Day shift options, flexible. Experience needed. $25 to $30/hr neg. 40 hr wk. East Tamaki, Auckland.
A steel manufacturing company located in East Tamaki, Auckland have 2 SHIFT work positions available for experienced CNC Press Brake Setter Operators.
1st Shift option – DAY Shift
working 3 days a week, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 6 am to 6 pm, 12 hour shifts working 36 hours & paid for 40 hours per week.
2nd Shift option – NIGHT Shift
working 4 days a week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 4.30 pm to 2.45 am, working & paid for 40 hours per week.
Summary of job – CNC Press Brake Machine Setting / Operating / Folding with some basic programming, ensuring all details are accurately obtained & clearly understood.
Main Responsibilities – Production
- Setting and Operating CNC Press Brakes
- Previous CNC Press Brake machining experience is very important
- Folding of various types of sheetmetal such as Mild & Stainless Steel
- Most programs are downloaded but you should be able to do some basic programming using the control panel
- Capable of reading & working with Engineering Drawings
- There is some heavy lifting, only 20% of the time and there is assistance plus machinery to lift heavy loads
- Good communication ability is required
Applicants should already be situated in New Zealand & eligible to work in New Zealand & have the right skills and experience required for these CNC Press Brake Operators positions.
Type: Permanent Fulltime Positions
Wage: $25 – $30/hr neg skills & experience
Location: East Tamaki, NZ
Work Hours: DAY Shift working 3 days a week, Friday, Saturday, Sunday,
6 am to 6 pm, 12 hour shifts working 36 hours & paid for 40 hours per week.
Work Hours: NIGHT Shift working 4 days a week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, 4.30 pm to 2.45 am, working & paid for 40 hours per week.
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Please put your name and trade in the subject line of your email, as I receive many applications a day and this will help me find your application a lot easier.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, is very important and a requirement.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do
so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.