PROJECT MANAGER Cabinetry / Joinery
Project Manager Cabinetry / Joinery, Cabinet Vision, CAD, organised, prioritising, problem solving, scheduling, sound communication, onsite & Factory. North Shore. $100k pa Perm ($50/hr) neg.
PROJECT MANAGER – Cabinetry / Joinery / High-end Manufacturing
An established Cabinetry / Joinery manufacturing company located on the North Shore, require a High-end Cabinetry Project Manager and CAD drawer. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing progressive and elite team working on New Zealand’s most prestigious new builds and renovations working with up to date technology and software. Proven previous experience using Cabinet Vision is critical to this role being familiar and knowledgeable in Cabinet Vision is essential.
This position is critical to projects making sure all goes to plan, as there are a lot of other people involved, you will need to be able to run projects efficiently and sort out any / all issues along the way, with effective communication and good people interfacing abilities, at all levels, to achieve the end result.
- Must have experience with Cabinet Vision software
- CAD & Cabinet Vision experience, as you will need to draw on the job at times
- Previous skills being able to work onsite doing measurements etc is required
- Liaising with Architects, Clients and Builders
- Communicate effectively, courteously with staff and clients
- Must be detail and process orientated
- Follow processes correctly
- Quality and customer service through communication is key
- Experience in quoting helpful
- Think on your feet to make decisions and problem solve
- Adept at juggling the situation to best advantage for all
- Willing to learn and grow
- Have a positive disposition
- Health and Safety a high priority
Wage $50/hr ($100k/pa) neg with skills & experience
Bonus: Health Insurance, mobile phone & access to vehicle during the day included
Location North Shore, Auckland
Type Full time permanent position
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.