PROJECT MANAGER – Cabinetry / Joinery / Shopfitting
Project Manager Cabinetry / Joinery / Shopfitting organised, prioritising, problem solving, scheduling, sound communication. North Shore. $95k pa Perm ($45/hr) neg. Experience in JOINERY / CABINETRY essential.
PROJECT MANAGER –Cabinetry / Joinery / Shopfitting
An establish Cabinetry / Joinery manufacturing company located on the North Shore, require an experienced Project Manager.
Experience in Project Management within Joinery and Cabinetry is essential.
Key skills and experience in the following:
- Highly organized
- Good at prioritizing
- Adept at juggling the situation to best advantage for all
- Able to communicate effectively, courteously with staff and clients –
this position is critical to projects making sure all goes to plan and as there
are a lot of other people involved, and you will need to be able to smooth
the way with effective communication and good people interfacing abilities,
at all levels
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Interaction with tradespeople, builders and contractors on site
- Effective, well-toned, respectful communication with clients, site, company, factory as this is the essence of this job
- Email communication
- Customer presentable
- CAD experience, preferably Cabinet Vision – they will need to draw up their own work at times
Location – North Shore, Auckland
$95k pa neg
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Mobile 021 888 500
Ph (09) 478 9954
N.B. Please let your CV sent in application for this role, REFLECT your experience covering the points of the Job Description above.
We prefer receiving you CV in Word format, thank you.
If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment before, you are welcome to do so once again.
N.B. All successful applicants should be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.