CNC Press Brake Operator
CNC Press Brake Setter Op – Afternoon Shift. Experience needed. $28/hr neg. 40 hr wk. Overtime 1+1/2 Meal allowance. Perm. West Auckland. ASAP.
A West Auckland Sheetmetal company whose factory has some of the most advanced technologies in the world, providing totally integrated fabrication and manufacturing solutions. Specialising in diverse industries such as Food and Dairy, Marine & General Engineering – are looking for an experienced CNC Press Brake Setter Operator, to join their ever-expanding team.
Summary of job – CNC Press Brake Machine Setting / Operating / Folding with some basic programming, ensuring all details are accurately obtained & clearly understood to enhance customer relationships.
Main Responsibilities – Production
- Setting and Operating CNC Press Brakes
- Previous CNC Press Brake machining experience is very important
- Folding of various types of sheetmetal such as Mild & Stainless Steel
- Most programmes are downloaded but you should be able to do some basic programming using the control panel
- Capable of reading & working with Engineering Drawings
- There is some heavy lifting, only 20% of the time and there is assistance plus machinery to lift heavy loads
- Good communication ability is required
Would consider applicants from overseas who has the right skills and experience required.
Hours: Afternoon Shift (3:00 pm to 11.30 am) 40 hrs per week min. Monday to Friday
Type: Permanent Fulltime Position
Wage: $25-$28/hr neg skills & experience
Location: West Auckland, NZ
Hours: Afternoon Shift (3:00 pm to 11.30 pm) 40 hrs per week min. Monday to Friday
Overtime: Overtime available PAID at time + half
Meal Allowance: A meal allowance is paid extra per night shift worked
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 888 500
Ph: (09) 478 9954
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:
- Your attached CV applying for this role, should REFLECT your experience in DETAIL and be CURRENT.
- A DETAILED COVER LETTER MUST also be attached with CV, highlighting key points, experience and abilities for the job by covering the points of the Job Description above.
- ONLY applicants with RELEVANT experience pertaining to this job will be considered.
- We prefer CV’s in Word Format with your full name in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand & currently be in New Zealand.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before please do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you.