ASSEMBLER – kitchens. Working with WOOD. Experience needed. Established Cabinetmaking company. Acceptable English. East Tamaki. $25/hr neg. Start ASAP
A family owned and well-run Joiner / Cabinetmaking Kitchen manufacturing company in East Tamaki requires a Kitchen ASSEMBLER.
You will need to have experience ASSEMBLING kitchens, wood, cabinetry and joinery.
You will be required to do –
- Experience Assembling (wood) kitchens
- Reasonable English speaking ability
- Ability to read plans and drawings
- Work unsupervised and as part of a wider team
- Type – Full time permanent position
- Wage – $25/hr neg with experience
- Based – East Tamaki
- Start – ASAP
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.