CNC Operator Assemble
CNC Operator / Edge Banding, some Assembling Kitchens. Established company. Experience needed. Acceptable English. East Tamaki. $25/hr neg. Start ASAP.
CNC MACHINIST / ASSEMBLER
A family owned and well-run kitchen manufacturing company in East Tamaki requires a CNC Operators for the Edge Bander machine and to do some Assembling.
You will need to have experience working with wood in a cabinetmaking factory.
You will be required to do –
Experience Operating basic CNC & Edge bander machines
- Assembling kitchens
- Reasonable English speaking ability
- Ability to read plans and drawings
- Work unsupervised and as part of a wider team
- Type – Full time permanent position
- Wage – $25/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based – East Tamaki
- Start – ASAP
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954