Factory Foreman Laminates with CNC Programming
Factory Foreman. Laminates. Panelling. Commercial. Program the CNC (Homag) Experience essential. $650k – $75k/pa neg. Hamilton. PERM Job. Start ASAP.
This role who can program with CAD/CAM software – using AlphaCAM and the company are atomising most of it.
Ideally someone who can help problem solve when the Homag CND has issues.
Someone who can run the factory to ensure production times are met.
We are looking for someone to –
– Program the CNC (Homag) in a modern, well organised, clean and laid out factory.
– Lead the factory team to ensure production is met
The company machines and Kit-set up jobs ready for installs. covering all over NZ
Key responsibilities include:
– Leading the Factory (Foreman)
– Participating in all aspects of the Production, as part of the team rotation
– Ensuring Productions targets are met
– CNC programming
– Ensuring Heath & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
– Managing Stock levels
– R and D projects
– Assisting with installs on site on occasion
Successful applicants need to be
– Adaptable and flexible to frequent change, delays and unexpected demands
– be a Fast learner
– be Organised
– have good attention for detail
– have excellent people skills
– be a Team player that strives on the challenges of a growing business
– be Self motivated
– focus on efficiency
– have strong Leadership abilities
…then we will train you to suit this role.
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $65k – $75k/pa neg with skills & experience
What You Need to do Now:
If this job sounds like “the one” please email your current CV with a covering letter:
Patricia Mawhinney of Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Office: (09) 478 9954
Free: 0800 030 125 (FREE from ALL NZ phones)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your current relevant work experience to date.
- Please also note your required notice period at current job, on your cover letter too.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, this is very important and a requirement for certain jobs.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.