Cabinetmaker / Joiner needed in PERM job, West Auckland. Variety of work. Factory to Site. Experience required. $35/hr neg.
CABINETMAKER required by a high end Joinery / Cabinetmaking company doing custom design work from kitchens through to restaurants, bars, receptions, interiors.
This is a permanent full-time position.
It is a satisfying position offering a variety and challenge to everyday work involved in the jobs from start to finish.
Staff are valued & respected in the company, with a positive team culture.
Essential skills and qualities required for the job:
- Proven track work record and experience in Cabinetmaking / Joinery production and install from factory through to site and from the beginning to finish of jobs.
- Able to read plans
- Assembling, Machining
- Installing an advantage
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Good team spirit and attitude helps!
- Type: Full time permanent position
- Wage: $35/hr neg with skills & experience
- Based: West Auckland
- Start: ASAP
- Link: Senior Level Cabinetmakers
What You Need to do Now:
If this job sounds like “the one” please email your current CV with a covering letter:
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Office: (09) 478 9954
Free: 0800 030 125 (FREE from ALL NZ phones)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV should be detailed with your current relevant work experience to date.
- Please also note your required notice period at current job, on your cover letter too.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, this is very important and a requirement for certain jobs.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.