CABINETMAKER JOINER & CNC MACHINIST
Cabinetmaker Joiner / CNC Machinist. Experience essential. Read plans. Clear English. $28/hr neg. Good allowances. PERM job. West Auckland. Start ASAP
Cabinetmaker Joiner / CNC Machinist required by established Joinery Cabinetmaking company in West Auckland for a full time permanent position.
Experience in Cabinetmaking and CNC Machining essential.
- Cabinetmaking & CNC Operating in the factory
- Supportive team environment
- Proven track work record and experience in Cabinetmaking production essential
- Able to read plans
- Experienced in working in the Cabinetmaking / Joinery / Construction / Shopfitting type industry
- Clear fluent English
- Position: Full time permanent position
- Wage: $28/hr neg with experience
- Allowances provided
- Based: West Auckland
- Start: ASAP
What You Need to do Now:
If this job sounds like “the one” please email your current CV with a covering letter:
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Office: (09) 478 9954
Free: 0800 030 125 (FREE from ALL NZ phones)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your current relevant work experience to date.
- Please also note your required notice period at current job, on your cover letter too.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, this is very important and a requirement for certain jobs.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.