INSTALLER. Auckland based. Commercial & Residential Cabinetry. Experience essential. Largely self-managing. $35/hr neg + allowances. Perm. Start ASAP.
Commercial & Residential Cabinetry & Joinery INSTALLATION.
The company manufactures and installs designer commercial / high end residential cabinetry for a broad range of customers.
We need an experienced INSTALLER skilled in both commercial & residential installations, and someone who has the ability to work autonomously, with a great work ethic, solid industry experience and a strong skill-set, proficiency in modern cabinetmaking and installation practices to join our busy Auckland-based installation team.
This position is Auckland based, largely self-managing from scheduling supplied, working.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced installer able to work autonomously.
Daily duties include:
- Able to understand all aspects plans
- Fluent English both verbal and written skills
- Capable of liaising with clients, customers, production staff in the factory
- Ability to problem solve, and work out solutions on site for best outcome
- Driving License required and this needs to be Full Clean Vehicle (Class 1).
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Type Full time permanent position
Wage $35/hr to $38/hr neg with experience
What You Need to do Now:
If this job sounds like “the one” please email your current CV with a covering letter:
Patricia Mawhinney of Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Office: (09) 478 9954
Free: 0800 030 125 (FREE from ALL NZ phones)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your current relevant work experience to date.
- Please also note your required notice period at current job, on your cover letter
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, this is very important and a requirement for certain jobs.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.