Cabinetmaker needed in PERM job, North Shore. Variety of work. Residential & Commercial. Experience required. $32/hr neg. with experience. North Shore
CABINETMAKER required by an established cabinetmaking company on the North Shore in a permanent position doing a variety of work involving cabinetry, joinery, customised kitchens, interiors, residential & commercial.
It is a satisfying position offering a variety and challenge to everyday work involved in the jobs from start to finish.
Staff are valued & respected in the company, with a positive team culture.
Essential skills and qualities required for the job:
- Proven track work record and experience in Cabinetmaking production essential
- Able to read plans
- Assembling, Machining
- Installing an advantage
- Variety of work both domestic & commercial
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Good team spirit and attitude helps!
- Type: Full time permanent position
- Wage: $32/hr neg with skills & experience
- Based: North Shore
- Start: ASAP
What You Need to do Now:
If this job sounds like “the one” please email your current CV with a covering letter:
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Office: (09) 478 9954
Free: 0800 030 125 (FREE from ALL NZ phones)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV should be detailed with your current relevant work experience to date.
- Please also note your required notice period at current job, on your cover letter too.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, this is very important and a requirement for certain jobs.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.