Factory Foreman Laminates with CNC Programming
Factory Foreman. Laminates. Panelling. Commercial. Program the CNC (Homag) Experience essential. $60k – $75k/pa neg. Hamilton. PERM Job. Start ASAP.
We are looking for someone to –
– Program the CNC (Homag) in a modern, well organised, clean and laid out factory.
– Lead the factory team to ensure production is met
The company machines and Kit-set up jobs ready for installs. covering all over NZ
Key responsibilities include:
– Leading the Factory (Foreman)
– Participating in all aspects of the Production, as part of the team rotation
– Ensuring Productions targets are met
– CNC programming
– Ensuring Heath & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
– Managing Stock levels
– R and D projects
– Assisting with installs on site on occasion
Successful applicants need to be
– Adaptable and flexible to frequent change, delays and unexpected demands
– be a Fast learner
– be Organised
– have good attention for detail
– have excellent people skills
– be a Team player that strives on the challenges of a growing business
– be Self motivated
– focus on efficiency
– have strong Leadership abilities
…then we will train you to suit this role.
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $70k – $75k/pa neg with skills & experience
What You Need to do Now:
If this job sounds like “the one” please email your current CV with a covering letter:
Patricia Mawhinney of Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Office: (09) 478 9954
Free: 0800 030 125 (FREE from ALL NZ phones)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your current relevant work experience to date.
- Please also note your required notice period at current job, on your cover letter too.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, this is very important and a requirement for certain jobs.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.