Qualified Industrial ELECTRICIAN. Current NZ Electrical / Practicing License. Engineering manufacturing, North Shore, Auckland. $32/hr neg.
Help create the next generation of machine technology in a leading edge, future focused global engineering manufacturing company, seeking a fulltime Industrial Electrical Engineer. If you are a Trade Qualified Electrician, keen to join their production team workshop and able to be responsible for building up and testing electrical and automation systems for their machines, then this is the job for you!
This forward thinking company manufacture a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines that combine machining operations like drilling and tapping with cutting operations. products are found in military facilities, nuclear plant manufacturing, earth-moving machine manufacturing, bridge and structural cutting and machining and steel plate service centers and many in-house cutting applications.
Key qualities of an ideal
- Current NZ Electrical registration and Practicing License required
- A limited license would be accepted too, for those with good drawing skills
- Experience working in the industrial / electrical / automation environment
- Have at least 5 years’ electrical work experience
- Evidence of relevant practical training and experience essential
- Electrics involved in manufactured CNC engineering machinery
- Responsible for building up and testing electrical and automation systems for machines
- Experience creating electrical drawings and design electrical circuits for industry applications a bonus
- Wiring electrical cables
- Soldering as required, Testing systems, Pulling cables & Making termination
- Physically fit.
- Able to work unassisted, work to deadlines and produce quality workmanship at all times.
- A good attitude, team player and not afraid of a challenge.
- Applicants should preferably reside and have the right to work in NZ or be in a position to apply for a New Zealand Work Visa.
- Type – Full time permanent position
- Wage – $32/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based – North Shore, Auckland
- Start – A.S.A.P.
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Please put your name and trade in the subject line of your email, as I receive many applications a day and this will help me find your application a lot easier.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, is very important and a requirement
- Must be in NZ for a Face to Face interview
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.