Storesperson. Warehouse. Dispatch. Picking Packing. Deliveries. Metal Parts. Engineering Manufacturing. Fork Lift exp. Fluent English. North Shore. $24-$28/hr neg skills & experience. Start A.S.A.P.
An established engineering manufacturing company in Albany on the North Shore, Auckland, operating from large, open, well organised premises. The full-time position is available for a Storesperson to join the production team. The company manufactures a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines that combine machining operations like drilling and tapping with cutting operations.
This isn’t about moving boxes around, they are a fast-paced production facility and their Storesperson is responsible for making sure everything flows efficiently.
It’s an energetic and detailed oriented role, previous Stores experience is essential. It’s a mixed role where you will be doing stores duties & some driving / deliveries
Your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing metal machine assembly parts for production
- Attention to detail & accuracy are very important to this role
- Receiving and dispatching of orders
- Handle couriers in & out
- Some heavy lifting of metal parts up to 15kg required
- Loading and offloading of trucks with the crane or forklift
- Sorting Stock
- Labelling items individual Items
- Miscellaneous workshop duties
- Physically fit to handle lifting
- Be organised and efficient
- Computer entry using our Stores Computer System (simple will be taught system)
- If you have Class 2 or higher Driving License it will be a bonus., but this is not necessary.
- Driving a forklift (Fork Lift License required)
- Must have a full clean NZ Driving License
Location: North Shore, Auckland
Remuneration: $24-$28/hr neg with skills & experience
Type: Full time permanent position (we are not labour hire)
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
Appointments Recruitment is NOT a Labour Hire agent & our positions are all full time Permanent employed directly by our client.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Please put your name and trade in the subject line of your email, as I receive many applications a day and this will help me find your application a lot easier.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, is very important and a requirement
- Must be in NZ for a Face to Face interview
If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from y