CNC Press Brake Setter Operator
CNC Press Brake Setter Op – Night Shift 3:30 pm – 12:30 am. Experience needed. $25 to $30/hr neg. Perm JOB. 40 hr wk. Meal allowance. West Auckland.
CNC Press Brake Operator
A West Auckland Sheetmetal company whose factory has some of the most advanced technologies in the world, providing totally integrated fabrication and manufacturing solutions. Specialising in diverse industries
such as Food and Dairy, Marine & General Engineering – are looking for an experienced CNC Press Brake Setter Operator, to join their ever-expanding team.
Summary of job – CNC Press Brake Machine Setting / Operating / Folding with some basic programming, ensuring all details are accurately obtained & clearly understood to enhance customer relationships.
Main Responsibilities – Production
- Setting and Operating CNC Press Brakes
- Previous CNC Press Brake machining experience is very important
- Folding of various types of sheetmetal such as Mild & Stainless Steel
- Most programmes are downloaded but you should be able to do some basic programming using the control panel
- Capable of reading & working with Engineering Drawings
- There is some heavy lifting, only 20% of the time and there is assistance plus machinery to lift heavy loads
- Good communication ability is required
Would require applicants from overseas who has the right skills and experience required
Type: Permanent Fulltime Position
Wage: $25-$30/hr neg skills & experience
Location: West Auckland, NZ
Hours: Night Shift (3:30 pm to 12.30 am) 40 hrs per week min.
Overtime: Overtime available
Meal Allowance: A meal allowance is paid extra per night shift worked
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Please put your name and trade in the subject line of your email, as I receive many applications a day and this will help me find your application a lot easier.
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, is very important and a requirement
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.