CNC PRESS BRAKE SETTER OPERATOR
CNC Press Brake Setter Operator – could be either Day Shift 7am – 4pm or Afternoon Shift 3pm to Midnight. Experience essential. $25 to $30/hr subject to experience, skills & qualifications. Perm JOB. West Auckland.
- Folding of various types of sheetmetal such as Mild & Stainless Steel.
- Most programmes are downloaded but you should be able to do some basic programming using the control panel.
- Capable of reading & working with Engineering Drawings.
- Ideally you should have machine experience in Trumpf, Amada or LVD.
- Previous CNC Press Brake machining experience.
- Operating 120 ton & upwards CNC Press Brakes.
- Setting and Operating CNC Press Brakes.
- There is some heavy lifting, only 20% of the time and there is assistance plus machinery to lift heavy loads.
- Applicants with a Mechanical / Engineering / Sheetmetal / Machine Operating background could also be well suited to this job
- Applicants with good communication are preferred.
- Eligible to legally work in NZ
Type: Permanent Fulltime Position
Wage: $25-$30/hr neg skills & experience
Location: West Auckland
Hours: Day Shift (7am – 4pm) OR Afternoon Shift (3:00pm to midnight)
Appointments Recruitment Specialists – Auckland, New Zealand
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 888-500 or (09) 478-9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with all your work experience to date.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- BOTH your Cover Letter & CV to be in Word Format (preferred).