Qualified ELECTRICIAN. Current NZ Practicing License. Engineering manufacturing, North Shore, Auckland. Full time fixed term contract $30/hr neg ASAP.
ELECTRICIAN / INDUSTRIAL
A fulltime position for an ELECTRICIAN (Industrial) available asap for an established engineering manufacturing company on the North Shore, Auckland, NZ.
They manufacture a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines that combine machining operations like drilling and tapping with cutting operations.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Current NZ Electrical registration and Practicing License
- Have at least 5 years’ electrician work experience
- Evidence of relevant practical training and experience essential
- Experience working in the industrial environment
- Electrics involved in manufactured CNC engineering machinery
- Responsible for building up and testing electrical and automation systems for machines
- Wiring electrical cables
- Soldering as required
- Testing systems
- Pulling cables
- Making termination
- Physically fit.
- Able to work unassisted, work to deadlines and produce quality workmanship at all times.
- A good attitude, team player and not afraid of a challenge.
- Applicants should preferably reside and have the right to work in NZ or be in a position to apply for a New Zealand Work Visa.
- Wage rate $30/hr neg with qualifications & experience
- Full time fixed term contract.
- Location – North Shore, Auckland
- Immediate Start ASAP
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
Mobile: 021 888 500
Ph: (09) 478 9954
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:
- Your attached CV applying for this role, should REFLECT your experience in DETAIL and be CURRENT.
- A DETAILED COVER LETTER MUST also be attached with CV, highlighting key points, experience and abilities for the job by covering the points of the Job Description above.
- ONLY applicants with RELEVANT experience pertaining to this job will be considered.
- We prefer CV’s in Word Format with your full name in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand & able to attend interviews in New Zealand.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before please do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you.