INSTALLER Cabinetry. Custom cabinetry. Kitchens, Laundries, Interiors. Experience needed. Glenfield, North Shore, Auckland. PERM job. $36/hr neg. Van.
A mid-size established Cabinetmaking company producing custom built designer kitchens, Laundries, Interiors customer designed cabinetry / joinery require an experienced full time permanent Installer.
- Installing kitchens, laundries, interiors, custom designed mainly residential and semi commercial
- Cabinetmaking & Installing & experience is essential
- Able to follow drawings / plans with sound measurement skills
- Customer satisfaction with the quality of our product is absolutely essential
- Well-presented and able to liaise and communicate with clients as necessary
- Display a positive and open mind at all times with respect to the job duties
- Looks for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality
- Pro-active, physically fit with a positive attitude
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Full clean NZ Driver’s license, as company van provided
- You must be living in & have current eligibility to work in NZ
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $36/hr neg with experience
Supplied: Company Van & Mobile phone
Based: North Shore, Auckland
APPLY directly by contacting us via details below:
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!