CNC PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR
A South Auckland Sheetmetal company, working with quality Sheetmetal Components and specialise in the production & assembly of sheetmetal components for the manufacturing sector – are looking for an experienced CNC Press Brake Operator to join their ever-expanding team.
Summary of job – CNC Press Brake Machine Operating / Folding to run the machines during the afternoon shift, ensuring all details are accurately obtained & clearly understood to enhance customer relationships.
- Previous CNC Press Brake machining experience is very important
- Operating CNC Press Brakes only during the afternoon shift
- Programmes will all be preloaded, but some basic programming using the control panel beneficial
- There will be day shift training for this position
- Folding of various types of sheetmetal such as Mild & Stainless Steel
- Capable of reading & working with Engineering Drawings
- The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, physically fit, motivated and reliable
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team is very important.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to carry out their duties to a consistently high standard.
- Have an awareness of health & safety.
- Good communication ability is required
Type: Permanent Fulltime Position
Wage: $20-$24/hr neg skills & experience
Location: South Auckland, NZ
Hours: Afternoon Shift 2.00pm-10.30pm Mon to Fri (may change)
Overtime: Overtime available PAID at 1+¼ after 40 hours if required
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 888 500
Ph: (09) 478 9954
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:
- Your attached CV applying for this role, should REFLECT your experience in DETAIL and be CURRENT.
- A DETAILED COVER LETTER MUST also be attached with CV, highlighting key points, experience and abilities for the job by covering the points of the Job Description above.
- ONLY applicants with RELEVANT experience pertaining to this job will be considered.
- We prefer CV’s in Word Format with your full name in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand & currently be in New Zealand.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before please do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you.