WORKSHOP HAND PAINTER
A North Shore world renown modern, fast paced a well-established international engineering manufacturing company, manufacturing a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines, have a full-time position available for a Workshop Hand Painter (spray painting machinery).
Offering you competitive skills-based salary, medical scheme & overtime with good working conditions in a friendly environment.
This position is a great way of getting your ‘foot in the door’ and would suit someone with a good ‘can do’ attitude, a general interest in engineering and willingness to learn new things.
The job involves:
- General workshop tasks
- Working with metal such as drilling and tapping
- Spray painting workshop machinery
- Prepping, bogging, gluing, and setting up the paint area
- Factory housekeeping, ensuring tidiness at all times
Requirements for the job:
- Any painting experience a bonus (will be trained)
- Forklift experience or licence an advantage
- A proven reliable work history
- High attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow spoken and written instructions accurately
- Self-managed, reliable, physically fit team member
- Positive attitude, eager to learn with a good work ethic.
- Currently be living in NZ & have the right to work in NZ (including work visas)
Salary: $20 – $25/hr neg with skills, qualifications
Type: Fulltime Permanent job
Misc Medical scheme & overtime (1½)
Shift: Day Shift
Location: North Shore Auckland
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists