TEAM LEADER Joinery & Cabinetmaking
Team Leader position available in Tauranga with an established joinery manufacturing company with strong support levels.
Team Leaders are key to the successful delivery of our products to various sites. This role requires a hands-on practical approach and provides an opportunity for an ambitious and resilient individual to lead a team to deliver services within KPI and to provide high quality, on time and within budget.
On a daily basis, you will be leading, managing and supporting the undertaking of scheduled projects, first response and reactive jobs in order to mitigate disruption to the customer’s, all the while ensuring safe working practices are implemented and corrective actions are taken where required. Confident to be able to conduct yourself professionally at all times.
We are committed to hiring high calibre talent. If you believe you have the following attributes, we would like to hear from you:
- A Trade Certificate with at least 3 years’ experience;
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced at Team Leader level involving Joinery and Cabinetry essential
- Shopfitting and Interiors experience is an advantage.
- Proactive approach with a strong customer service ethic;
- Good oral and written skills;
- Proven experience in the operational leadership of a multi trade service delivery team;
- Experience in planning, scheduling and rostering people resources;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship skills;
- Motivated, positive and outcome orientated;
- Hold a current, full driver’s license – essential.
What’s on offer?
- A great opportunity to develop your Facilities Management career;
- Friendly professional team;
- Career progression and ongoing training.
- Full Job Description, further benefits and allowances etc. can be provided further.
- Solid hand over period available as the person currently employed in the position being promoted so will be available & on hand to do a full, and if necessary, induction process.
- Application should be legally currently eligible to work in New Zealand.
Type Full time permanent position
Wage $40/hr ($85k pa) neg with experience
We value your time and effort in sending us your application, please include a cover letter to ensure we get to know a little more about you, as a person!
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letteroutlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CVmust include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice periodyou required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you havecontacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Team Leader. Experience essential. Production Joinery, Cabinetry, Interiors. Tauranga, NZ. Perm job. Wage $40/hr ($85k pa) neg