An established international engineering manufacturing company in Albany on the North Shore, Auckland, operating from large, open, well organised premises. A full-time energetic, detailed oriented role, is available for a Storesperson / Driver to join their production team, who manufacture a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines that combine machining operations like drilling and tapping with cutting operations.
This role would ideally suit someone who is used to Truck Driving and would enjoy the variety of doing Stores as well. It’s not just about moving boxes around; they are a fast-paced production facility, and this person will be responsible for making sure everything flows efficiently.
Note: This is an Afternoon Shift, however, you will be required to initially train during the day shift to then progress it into the afternoon shift position (standard times 3.00pm-11:30pm +20% shift allowance). The shift could rotate around, but predominantly, they are wanting someone for the afternoon shift.
Daily Duties will include:
- Mixed role 60% driving / deliveries & doing 40% stores duties
- Attention to detail & accuracy are very important to this role
- Deliveries and picking up stock, incl. loading the trucks
- General stores – receiving goods, sorting parts, picking for production
- Must have a full clean NZ Driving Class 4 License
- Driving a Mitsubishi 8.6m flatbed & Toyota truck for smaller deliveries.
- Physically fit to handle some heavy lifting (up to 15kg)
- Be organised, efficient and proactive
- Computer entry using our Stores Computer System (will be trained)
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Currently be living in NZ & have the right to work in NZ (including work visas)
Location: North Shore, Auckland
Wage: $22-$29/hr neg on skills & experience
Hours: 3.00pm – 11:30pm
Misc: 20% shift allowance & Medical Insurance
Type: Full time permanent
Please APPLY with a current CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists