Looking for a change? Instead of just truck driving all day, stores / dispatch duties and forklift experience work to add a bit of spice into your job?
An established international engineering manufacturing company on the North Shore, operating from a large, open, well organised premises, are on the lookout for a full-time energetic, Stores Dispatch person & Class 2 Driver’s License with Forklift experience delivering metal parts, to join their team.
This role would ideally suit someone who is used to Truck Driving and would enjoy the variety of doing Stores as well. It’s not just about moving boxes around; they are a fast-paced production facility, and this person will be responsible for making sure everything flows efficiently.
Daily Duties will include:
- Mixed role 60% stores duties & 40% driving / deliveries
- Attention to detail & accuracy are very important to this role
- Deliveries and picking up stock, including loading the trucks
- General stores – receiving goods, sorting parts, picking for production
- Have a full clean NZ Class 2 Drivers License – (Class 4 a bonus)
- Physically fit to handle some heavy lifting (up to 15kg)
- Be organised, efficient and proactive
- Computer entry using our Stores Computer System (will be trained)
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Currently be living in NZ & have the right to work in NZ (including work visas)
Location: North Shore, Auckland
Wage: $24-$29/hr neg on skills & experience
Type: Full time permanent
Please APPLY with a current CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists