An established international engineering manufacturing company in Albany on the North Shore, Auckland, operating from large, open, well organised premises. A full-time energetic, detailed oriented role, is available for a Stores Person / Driver to join their production team, who manufacture a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines that combine machining operations like drilling and tapping with cutting operations.
This role would ideally suit someone who enjoys the variety of doing Stores and a bonus if you have any previous truck driving experience as well. It’s not just about moving boxes around; they are a fast-paced production facility, and this person will be responsible for making sure everything flows efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Mixed role 60% Stores duties & 40% driving / deliveries
- Attention to detail & accuracy are very important to this role
- General stores – receiving goods, sorting parts, picking for production
- Deliveries / Picking up of stock, including loading the trucks
- Have a full clean Class 2 NZ Driving License (Class 4 a bonus)
- Driving a Mitsubishi 8.6m flatbed (Toyota truck for smaller deliveries)
- Physically fit to handle some heavy lifting (up to 15kg)
- Be organised, efficient and proactive
- Computer entry using our Stores Computer System (will be trained)
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Currently be living in NZ & have the right to work in NZ (including work visas)
Location: North Shore, Auckland
Wage: $25-$30/hr neg., as per skills & experience
Type: Fulltime permanent
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists