SHEETMETAL FABRICATOR WELDERS
A West Auckland Sheetmetal company specialising in precision sheetmetal, offering world class design, engineering, manufacture and assembly services, are looking for experienced Sheetmetal Fabricator Welders to join their ever-expanding day shift team (in future could possibly go to afternoon shift with shift allowance).
A one-stop shop metal fabrication workshop manufactures, repairing a wide range of individualised products from various metals.
You must be fully conversant with all aspects of sheetmetal fabrication as you will be assisting with the production of parts and sub-assemblies, individually and as part of a larger team, meeting the company’s requirements for quality, workmanship and timeliness.
Key skills required:
- Proven hands on MIG Welding skills
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in the Sheetmetal Industry
- Light Gauge (0.9-2.5mm) Sheetmetal, Stainless & Aluminium experience
- Repair damaged sheetmetal products
- Attain quality levels and target times for all process work
- Adhere to all nominated safe operating procedures
- Be flexible as each new job is different.
- Welding tickets an advantage
- Good proven all round sheetmetal fabrication experience
- Strong Welding skills with eye for Quality Assurance
- Work with minimal supervision
- Agile, flexible and physically fit
- A good, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- A full clean NZ driver’s license
- Company has a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol
- Be currently living in and have the right to work in NZ (including NZ Work Visa)
Wage: $25-$30/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
Overtime: Overtime (1½)
Hours: Day Shift (7.15 am to 3.45 pm)
Job type: Full time – Permanent jobs
Location: West Auckland
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call:
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists