WELDER / FABS – 2 x AUCKLAND JOBS
We have 2 companies based in Auckland providing plate and steel manufacturing solutions, seeking bright and enthusiastic Welder Fabricators with previous hands-on working industry experience.
If this sounds like you, and you are willing to take on a challenge, have a passion for ensuring a job is done to high quality and on time, then this excellent opportunity could be for you. This position will give you a good variety of work in an outstanding team environment. Your skills will be highly valued here.
Key skills required:
- Proven hands on experience in MIG Welding with some Arc welding
- Industry experience could be considered over trade qualifications
- Previous Dairy Industry & Fabrication experience an advantage
- Welding experience and AS/NZS 1554.1 knowledge
- Welding tickets to AS/NZS 2980/9606
- MIG Welding 3mm to 10mm Mild Steel with some Aluminum
- TIG & Aluminium Welding skills are a bonus
- Light / Medium Gauge welding
- Mild Steel heavy gauge structural steel welding
- Able to read and interpret plans
- Both Workshop and Site work
- Strong Welding skills
- Strong eye for Quality Assurance
- Work with minimal supervision
- Fit, Strong and in good health
- A good, positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- A NZ full clean driver’s license
- Companies have zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol
Job type: Full time – Permanent jobs
Location: Auckland locations
Wage: Up to $25-$30/hr negotiable with qualifications, skills & experience
Misc: Overtime at 1½ & occasional night time work if / when required
Start: Start ASAP
Note: Preference is given to applicants legally able to work in NZ
Your CV must REFLECT your detailed working experience covering the key points of description above, including reasons for leaving current / previous jobs
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please put your name and trade in the subject line of your email, as I receive many applications a day and this will help me find your application a lot easier.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.