An exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator and Office Administrator in Tauranga, NZ.
The company is based in Tauranga and carriers out interior fit out projects including manufacture and installation of bespoke high-end custom designed cabinetry and joinery
for retail, hotel, commercial and high end apartment clientele throughout New Zealand.
This is a highly varied role that involves everything from running the Reception desk to managing sponsorship and marketing for the business, providing back-up accounts, to making travel and accommodation bookings, to and looking after filing and schedules for training etc.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter and all-round office extraordinaire who has experience in leading new marketing initiatives and keeping on top of online social media and website updates. You will also be someone who gets satisfaction out of providing administrative and accounts support, liaising with clients, colleagues and suppliers, organising staff and basically dealing with everything that comes through the front desk.
Our ideal Candidate will have the following skills:
- A Marketing qualification and creating experience leading marketing planning
and managing marketing spend for both online and traditional initiatives.
- Experience in office administration and reception duties.
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable.
- Exceptional organisational skills,
- Exceptional customer service and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally some experience with generating creative bids and tenders.
- Sociable and friendly with a great attitude and sense of humour.
- Excellent level of personal presentation.
If you feel this role is a strong match for your skills and experience and its making you excited to get started then please APPLY ONLINE today with your CV and Cover Letter.
Type Full time permanent position
Salary $55k pa neg with experience & skills
Location Tauranga, NZ
Appointments Recruitment Specialists