MICROVELLUM CAD DESIGNER Cabinetmaking, Joinery, Microvellum experience. Cabinetmaking Joinery factory. North Shore Permanent Full time. $38/hr. neg.
CABINETRY MICROVELLUM DESIGNER
Established North Shore, Cabinetmaking / Joinery factory, market leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of both commercial and residential joinery supplying all leading high-end joinery for construction and interior companies. They are expanding their ever-growing team and on the lookout for a highly experienced Cabinetry Microvellum Designer, with previous cabinetry, joinery and Microvellum experience in both the residential and commercial industries, as the company uses Microvellum and expect 100% proficiency in it. In saying that, the company can develop your skills however previous experience is essential in doing this.
The successful applicant, will be joining a very skilled team who are committed to delivering the highest level of craftmanship and quality work to customers, enabling them to stand above the crowd. Projects could include commercial office / bathroom / kitchen fitouts, kitchens / bathrooms for high-rise apartments, retail fitouts etc.
Daily duties will include working within a team, taking concept drawings from the client’s architect and producing detailed shop drawings, translating customer specification/visuals into technical drawings, to go to the factory for production and manufacture. This is a great chance to get on board with a great company in an increasingly busy sector. So, if you have what it takes and this sounds like you, please apply now!
- Min 5 years working experience as a CAD Designer and Microvellum
- Previous Microvellum AutoCAD based design to manufacturing software use
- Joinery/Interior Fit-Out experience
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Good communicator, both written and oral to liaise with clients / subcontractors.
- Methodical worker with good time management skills able to meet deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of cabinetry material properties
- Ongoing planning and organisational skills who can adapt to ever changing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight timeframes.
- A commitment to ensuring the positive financial outcome on a project.
- Have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Highly developed analysis skills and attention to detail
- High level of integrity, professionalism and personal standards
- Well presented with a high degree of self-motivation
- Adhere to All Health & Safety Procedures / Regulations.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package – $38/hr neg with experience
- Join a market leading Joinery Company
- Work on some exciting projects with a good forward workload.
- Based on the North Shore, Auckland
- Full time permanent role
- Can start ASAP
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $38/hr neg with experience
Based: North Shore, Auckland, NZ
APPLY directly by contacting us via details below:
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Phone: 09 478 9954
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!