MARKETING OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Be part of an award-winning family-owned market leading ISO:18001 accredited company, with substantial resources at their disposal to meet the demands of the construction, commercial and retail interiors.
An exceptional opportunity is available for a Marketing / Office Administrator, based in their Tauranga office. This is a permanent role, which you can do either part or fulltime. So, if you are looking for a fun yet challenging position and the chance to be part of a growing and driven team, this is the position for you.
You will be a positive team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a relaxed and professional environment. Having been in business for 65yrs, they know how to look after their staff, offering a competitive salary with annual health / well-being checks and monitoring. A great company atmosphere, monthly BBQ’s and an active social club.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in office administration / reception duties.
- Knowledge of office management systems, procedures & accounts
- Creating marketing planning & managing marketing spend
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs & source project materials / supplies
- Some experience with generating creative bids and tenders ideal
- Marketing qualification highly beneficial
- Handle requests, queries appropriately, with a high level of customer service
- Manage diary and schedule meetings / appointments
- Discretion and confidentiality with good personal presentation.
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Sociable and friendly with a great attitude and sense of humour.
- Clean & current Full NZ Driver’s License
- Currently be living in NZ & have the right to work in NZ (including work visas)
Type: Permanent Position (choice of Part or Full Time)
Salary: $30/hr neg with skills & experience
Based: Tauranga, BOP
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call:
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists