JOINERS / INSTALLERS / CABINETMAKER JOBS
There are some very well-run Joinery / Cabinetmaking / Manufacturing companies producing high-end quality interiors, kitchens and cabinetry, for both residential and commercial, located in South, West Auckland and the North Shore of Auckland, requiring fulltime permanent Joiners / Cabinetmakers / Installers to in their factories start ASAP.
Daily duties will include:
- Construction of joinery units, including measuring, machining, cutting, assembly and installation in accordance to instructions from Joinery Production Manager
- Produce working drawings, programme and operate the CNC machine (back-up)
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, staff and the public.
- Read blue prints and work from sketches and verbal instruction
- Adhere to Health and Safety rules and procedures when using equipment.
- Maintain punctuality and time keeping.
The successful candidate must have either:
- Considerable woodworking experience with a large variety of cabinetwork;
- A Trade Certificate with at least 3 years’ experience;
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An eye for detail and an understanding of what quality and standards are required.
- A good problem solver with high energy levels.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines.
- Honesty, trustworthiness and loyalty
- A professional friendly, polite and pleasant manner.
- Look presentable and promote a professional image to clients during site installations
- A team player who gets on well with colleagues.
- Fluent English both verbal and written skills
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: Neg based on experience & skill sets meeting above
Misc: Overtime available
Based: South, West Auckland & North Shore, Auckland
We value your time and effort in sending us your application, please include a cover letter to ensure we get to know a little more about you, as a person!
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letteroutlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CVmust include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice periodyou required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you havecontacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Cabinetmaker. Joiner. Installer. Interiors, kitchens, residential, commercial, variety of work. Work in teams of 4. Experience required. West Auckland & North Shore. Overtime. PERM Job. Start ASAP.