INWARDS GOODS STORESPERSON – Cabinetry / Joinery
An established well-run kitchen manufacturing company producing high quality interiors, kitchens and cabinetry, both residential and commercial, located on the North Shore, require a full time permanent Inwards Good Storesperson to start ASAP.
In this role you will assist in the day to day operations of the Inwards Goods department ensuring the flow of incoming goods are processed efficiently and accurately.
This is a physical, hands-on position working in a very busy area of the business. Accurate computer processing and physical fitness is a key requirement in this role. Previous experience in warehousing or computer processing would be advantageous.
The following skills/attributes are required:
- Accurate checking and computer processing of all incoming stock
- Able to work with Spread Sheets.
- Maintain high standards and disciplines
- Receipting and data entry
- Quality inspection of incoming goods
- Distribution of delivered goods to correct departments
- Liaising with customers
- Stock location / stock accuracy
- Assisting with stocktakes / stock counts
- Pick and pack orders accurately
- Ensure warehouse is clean and tidy
- Proactive in all aspects of Health & Safety compliance
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Reliable, punctual and hardworking
- Good numeracy and data entry skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Computer systems experience
- Physically fit with a positive attitude
- Able to work outside in all weather
- RF Scanning experience
- Full New Zealand driver license
- Forklift license (F endorsed)
- A current counter balance / reach certificates a bonus
- Enjoy being a part of a team with a roll up your sleeves attitude
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team then we want to hear from you. In return we can offer you a great working environment and the role will commence from mid-January 2020
Wage $25/hr neg with skills & experience
Bonus: Health Insurance, mobile phone & access to vehicle during the day included
Location North Shore, Auckland
Type Full time permanent position
Patricia Mawhinney of Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Inwards Goods STORES. Joinery. Fork Lift Op & License. Organized. Able to read Spread Sheets. Experienced needed. North Shore. $25/hr neg. Start ASAP.