INSTALLER Cabinetry / Joinery. Kitchens, Laundries, Bathrooms, Interiors. Experience needed. East Auckland. PERM job. $42/hr neg. Van.
A stylish, high end, modern established Cabinetmaking / Joinery company producing custom built designer Kitchens, Laundries, Bathrooms, Interiors require an experienced full time permanent Installer.
- Installing kitchens, laundries, bathrooms, interiors, custom designed mainly residential and semi commercial
- Cabinetmaking knowledge & Installing experience is essential
- Able to follow drawings / plans with sound measurement skills
- Customer satisfaction with the quality of our product is absolutely essential
- Well-presented and able to liaise and communicate with clients as necessary
- Display a positive and open mind at all times with respect to the job duties
- Looks for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality
- Pro-active, physically fit with a positive attitude
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Full clean NZ Driver’s license, as company van provided
- This is an important position within the company and an experienced Installer is needed.
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $42/hr neg with experience
Supplied: Company Van & Mobile phone
Based: Ease Auckland, New Zealand
APPLY directly by contacting us via details below:
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!
About Appointments Recruitment
INSTALLER - Cabinetry & Joinery
Kitchens, Laundries, Bathrooms, Interiors