INSTALLER custom designed cabinetry joinery, kitchens. Experience needed.
North Shore, Auckland. PERM job. $38/hr neg with experience + van & phone.
A mid-size established Cabinetmaking company producing custom built designer kitchens,
require an experienced full time Installer and offer an attractive wage package with van
and phone to the right person in a well run company with a good team of supportive employees.
- Installing kitchens, laundries, custom designed, mainly residential
- Cabinetmaking & Installing & experience is essential
- Able to follow drawings / plans with sound measurement skills
- Customer satisfaction with the backing of our quality products is absolutely essential
- Well-presented and able to liaise and communicate with clients as necessary
- Display a positive and open mind at all times with respect to the job duties
- Looks for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality
- Pro-active, physically fit with a positive attitude
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Full clean NZ Driver’s license, as company van provided
- You must be living in & have current eligibility to work in NZ
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $38/hr neg with experience
Supplied: Company Van & Mobile phone
Based: North Shore, Auckland
APPLY directly by contacting us via details below:
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!
About Appointments Recruitment
Cabinetmaking Installing custom kitchens