An established family-owned and operated well-run kitchen manufacturing company located in the Silverdale / North Shore area, require a full-time permanent Installer Cabinetmaker to start ASAP.
CABINETMAKER able to Install –Kitchens, Cabinetry, mix of Domestic & Commercial.
About the role – We are looking for a Kitchen & Cabinetry Installer who:
- Kitchen installation onsite but able to help out in factory if required
- Work unsupervised onsite and install cabinetry to a high standard
- Co-ordination of installation project, ensuring all materials are present before commencing installation
- Skills in a mix of Cabinetmaking & Installing Kitchens & Cabinetry.
- Undertaking site measures when required
- Liaises with managers and staff to achieve finished products and maintain systems as required.
- Works with managers and co-workers to install high-quality kitchens and cabinetry.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience with kitchen installation
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to the highest standard
- Professional and respectful of client property
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a well-presented appearance.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Working to deadlines & schedules.
- Practically minded, reliable and hardworking
- Time management, organised, tidy with attention to detail
- Responsible and able to work autonomously
- Good verbal communication skills
- Punctual and professional
- Safety conscious
- Driving Licence
- A good sense of humour!
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team then we want to hear from you. In return we can offer you a great working environment and the role will commence from mid-January 2020
Wage $30/hr neg with skills & experience
Location Silverdale / North Shore, Auckland
Type Full time permanent position
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
CABINETMAKER able to Install. Kitchens, Residential & Commercial. Silverdale, North Shore area, Akld. Perm JOB. Experience essential. $30/hr. neg ASAP