Help create the next generation of machine technology in a leading edge, future focused world renown modern, fast paced a well-established global engineering manufacturing company, are seeking a full time Industrial Automation Electrician.
If you are an Electrician & keen to join their production team workshop and able to be responsible for building up and testing electrical and automation systems for their machines, then this is the job for you!
This forward-thinking company manufacture a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines that combine machining operations like drilling and tapping with cutting operations.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Current NZ Electrical Registration & Practising License
- Experience working in the industrial environment a bonus
- Able to work unassisted, to deadlines, producing quality workmanship
- A good attitude, a team player and not afraid of a challenge
- Experience creating electrical drawings & design electrical circuits an advantage
- Self-managed, reliable, physically fit team member
- Clear fluent English to follow instructions and for Health & Safety reasons
- Be currently living in and have the right to work in NZ (including NZ Work Visa)
- Fulltime fixed term contract
- $28-$38/hr neg with skills & experience
- Based on the North Shore
- Start ASAP!
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists