HVAC DUCTING INSTALLER
A company that provides a full service, from initial design / engineering, to construction, commissioning, refurbishment, maintenance and repairs on systems and equipment, are looking for a HVAC Ducting Installer to install traditional ducting, split systems & VRV / VRF Air Conditioning systems.
- Installation of Commercial & Industrial HVAC Ducting AC systems
- Relevant qualifications are required
- Must have at least 2 years relevant HVAC / DUCTING Industry experience
- Hands on skills in ducting, split systems & VRV / VRF Air Conditioning systems.
- Demonstrated experience in pipe work & ducting installations
- Able to pressure test piping systems
- A current clean NZ driver’s licence
Average daily duties include:
- Maintain customer relationships through professional service delivery & installation of HVAC systems to specifications provided.
- Complete pipe & plant installations with excellent competence demonstrating an ability to work independently or with a minimum of supervision.
- Assist the service team on occasion to meet planned maintenance commitments.
- Manage the condition and care of your own and company tools & vehicles.
- Provide applied training for the apprentices.
- Promote an environment where the safety and health of all staff members, contractors and customers is paramount to the success of the business.
Some attributes the company are looking for:
- Applied learning
- Contributes to the team
- Problem solving
- Time management
Wage: General $ rate neg with skills & experience
Location: Napier, North Island, New Zealand
Times: M-F 8am – 4.30pm (40 hours flexible)
Overtime: Overtime paid time 1½
Misc: Company Vehicle & Mobile phone supplied
Allowance: Tool allowance (Basic tools required)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with all your work experience to date.
- BOTH your Cover Letter & CV to please be in Word Format (preferred).
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit in NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954