FURNITURE SPRAY PAINTER FINISHER
Commercial & Residential Cabinetry & Joinery Industry
An established 100% privately owned NZ Company, specialising in the manufacture of Swedish designed, Commercial & Residential customisable Made to Order Timber Storage Solutions, are on the lookout for a Furniture Spray Painter Finisher to be based at their East Auckland offices.
The successful applicant will be a skilled person that has a minimum of 3 years in the industry experience and required to have the relevant experience in spraying a variety of stains, paints and lacquers. Taking full responsibility for the application processes and results achieved as our quality and expectations are of a high standard.
Knowledge & experience needed in the following areas:
- Minimum of 3 years spray painting industry experience
- High level spraying techniques
- Preparing components for spraying
- Spraying a variety of stains, paints and lacquers
- Spray gun care and maintenance
- Ordering of paint products and knowing how to mix them correctly
- The ability to keep the booth clean safe and tidy at all times
- Smooth running of in-house spray booth and drying room
- Health and safety, including selecting the right PPE for the job at hand
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and production targets
- Have a positive attitude and work well within a team
- Be consistent, reliable, prompt, friendly, honest and proactive in difficult situations.
- Communicate well, being fluent English
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
- Please note – this job is not suitable for car spray painters
Type Full time permanent position
Hours 40 hours per week (possible overtime)
Wage $25/hr – $30/hr neg
Location East Auckland Area
We value your time and effort in sending us your application, please include a cover letter to ensure we get to know a little more about you, as a person!
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letteroutlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CVmust include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice periodyou required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you havecontacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please notethis in CV.
- All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Spray Painter. Stains, paints and lacquers. Commercial & Residential Cabinetry. Experience essential. East Auckland Area. $25-$30/hr neg. 40hrs/week. Overtime. Permanent Fulltime. Start ASAP.