FACTORY MANAGER AND CABINETMAKER JOBS
A NZ owned and operated South Auckland company which is now one of Auckland’s leading Interior Fit-out companies with vast experience in the Shopfitting, Joinery, Furniture, Commercial and Residential Construction industries. Aiming to provide high quality work, delivering products on time beyond clients’ expectations. A modern factory with the latest machinery and leading technology with products are fabricated on cutting-edge CNC machine. Joinery is pre-fitted in staging area to ensure a quick and seamless installation on site
This is a unique opportunity within a growing company specialising in shopfitting and high-end cabinetry, looking for a Factory Manager and more Cabinetmakers to add to their friendly, professional team, which already includes Estimators, Project Managers, Designers, Carpenters, CAD Engineers, Joinery Installers and more.
Factory Manager Role:
- Quality Assurance – your key focus
- Running end to end production process
- Supervision/guidance of the workshop team
- Planning and production scheduling
- Knowledge of CNC Machinery operation
- Manage workplace health and safety
- Cabinetmaker with at least 5 years’ skills & experience
- Trade Qualified would be beneficial
- High-end cabinetry fitouts
- Variety of work including cabinetry, hospitality, reception, interiors, furniture, shelving, kitchens etc.
- Organised, well equipped workshops, and organised situations, with experienced teams.
- Being well presented with a professional approach when dealing with customers is required.
- Be able to work autonomously in this multi-tasking role
- Physically fit.
- Able to work unassisted, work to deadlines and produce quality workmanship at all times.
- A good attitude, a team player and not afraid of a challenge.
- Clear fluent English must be spoken in order to follow instructions and for Health & Safety reasons
- Both – Permanent and Temporary Contract jobs available
- A great team environment
- Job security and stability
- Ongoing career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- South Auckland location
Type Full time permanent & Temp positions
Wage Neg based on experience & skill sets meeting above
Location South Auckland
If you are an experienced Factory / Production Manager or an experienced Senior Cabinetmaker looking for a long-term role, we value your time and effort in sending us your application, please include a cover letter to ensure we get to know a little more about you, as a person!
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letteroutlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CVmust include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice periodyou required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you havecontacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Factory Manager. Cabinetmakers. Production Joinery, Cabinetry, Fit outs, Interiors, Shopfitting, Construction, Commercial, Commercial. Experience essential. South Auckland, NZ. Perm & Temp Jobs. Start ASAP