DRIVERS / STORES JOBS
Looking for a change? Instead of just driving all day, add a bit of spice into your job? We have great new Driver / Stores jobs on the North Shore and West Auckland.
Reliable driving track record with either a clean Class 4 or 5 HT License. Be physically fit to handle some heavy lifting. Organised, efficient and proactive with a good attitude.
Class 4 Driver / Stores – North Shore:
World renown modern, fast paced international engineering manufacturing company, operating from a large, open, well organised premises, are looking for a Class 4 Driver Storesperson, responsible for making sure everything flows efficiently in their fast-paced production facility. This role would ideally suit someone who is used to truck driving and would enjoy the variety of doing Stores as well.
- Mixed role 60% driving / deliveries & doing 40% stores duties
- Attention to detail & accuracy are very important to this role
- Driving a Mitsubishi 8.6m flatbed & Toyota truck for smaller deliveries.
- Deliveries / picking up, loading trucks (up to 15kg)
- General stores – receiving goods, sorting parts, picking for production
- Computer entry using our Stores Computer System (will be trained)
Wage $25-$30/hr neg with skills & experience
Misc Medical scheme, overtime & 20% shift allowance
Hours: 3pm-11.30pm (start on day shift initially)
Driver Class 5 HT – West Auckland:
West Auckland steel fabrication company, specialising in structural steelwork metalwork, are looking for a HT Class 5 Truck & Trailer Driver carting steel metals to join their team.
- Driving a Semi 40 Foot Truck & Trailer
- Able to reverse a trailer with confidence
- HIAB experience is major benefit
- Truck will be pre-loaded for deliveries
- Some heavy lifting, no rigging
Wage: $30-$40/hr neg with skills & experience
Misc Overtime & shift allowance
Hours: 6am – 3pm
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
021 888 500 (09) 478 9954 0800 030 125 www.appts.co.nz