DETAILER CAD Kitchen Joinery
CAD Detailer – Kitchens, Senior Level experience. Drawing, Technical skills. Customer liaison. Fluent English. South Auckland. $35/hr neg. Start ASAP.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CAD Detailer wanting to join a great team in the cabinetry manufacturing industry with an established business with over 30 years in the market, servicing the greater Auckland area with a great reputation for quality and service.
With a mixed portfolio of building companies and private clients, they cater to the full market from small apartment kitchens to large scale, high end kitchen + scullery and “house lot” builds.
They are looking for a highly motivated and energetic CAD Detailer to join our production team.
As detailer you will work closely with the designers and factory supervisor to ensure all technical aspects of the cabinetry and appliance specifications are met. You will detail the plans to be manufacture-ready drawings, finalised to send to the CNC. You will order the materials, be in control of stock management and oversee the jobs as they are produced in the factory. As detailer you will also assist with quality checking before the kitchens leave the factory.
This is where your attention to detail will be important.
Once the client has signed off the plans, you will be in charge of ordering the materials and making sure everything is ready for manufacture.
This is a permanent, full-time position, with some flexibility in hours.
Ideal for a self-motivated person with a background in CAD and cabinetry manufacturing.
Your key role is to work with the designers, factory supervisor and the cabinetmakers/ joiners to deliver a quality product.
You will have:
- Experience with CAD detailing for CNC production
- Experience in Cabinet Vision software is a great advantage but not a must
- A friendly and outgoing personality and great communication skills both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and be detail oriented and able to keep to a schedule
- Excellent computer skills
- A willingness to learn, and the ability to see a job through
- Enjoy the creative process and keep in touch with industry trends
There is a friendly and supportive team environment, and this is a great opportunity to join a reputable, well established company that design and manufacture bespoke kitchens who pride themselves on their reputation for quality and service.
If you are a CAD Detailer wanting to expand your skill set, work closely with the designers with a focus on producing quality cabinetry, we look forward to hearing from you.
To express your interest in this position, please apply with a current CV and cover letter – If this sounds like you, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Type Full time permanent position – flexible hours
Wage $35/hr neg with experience & skills
Location South Auckland
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:
CONTACT – Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Phone: 021 500-653
OR (09) 478-9954
OR 0800-030-125 (FREE from ALL NZ phones)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
1. Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
2. Please note the current notice period you may be required to give, on your cover letter too.
3. Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
4. If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
A dedicated exclusive employment service, specialising in Trade & Engineering Industries.
With the experience, skills & ability to drill down to meet the key requirements of both the Employer & Employee.