Kitchen Designer – Senior Level experience. Design, Drawing, Technical skills. Microvellum. Customer liaison. Fluent English. South Auckland. $65k pa neg. start ASAP.
KITCHEN / BATHROOM DESIGNER – experience required
Experienced Senior Level Kitchen & Bathroom Designer required for an established mis size kitchen designing, making, installing company located in South Auckland. A mixed portfolio of kitchens and bathrooms for new built homes, private residential homes, sculleries, laundries etc., designing in
Software experience necessary in Cabinetmaker Vision.
- Design and quote kitchens that meet the client’s needs and wants.
- Work with the clients from start to finish.
- Listen and interpret your clients brief and deliver to their needs and wants.
- Designing and working in the office & doing onsite visits for site measure and design discussions with clients.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work both independently and in a co-operative, team-oriented environment is essential.
- Proven previous kitchen designing background.
- CAD experience, and Cabinet Vision software experience is a great advantage.
- Proven computer skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to win the customers over.
- A friendly and outgoing personality and strong communication skills both written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented and able to keep to a schedule.
- A willingness to learn, work with the full team and the ability to see a job through.
- Enjoy the creative process and keep in touch with industry trends.
- Position will work in conjunction with other supportive company staff.
- The company has a good staff culture and atmosphere, and this is very important to the management at all times, who look after their staff well and encourage a pleasant working environment.
- The company also has a variety of long standing clients and customers requiring different levels of custom designed kitchens, bathrooms, sculleries. Laundries etc.
- Kitchens & Cabinetry manufacturing industry knowledge.
- Technical skills relating to hinge solutions / appliances to fit with your designs.
- Ability to work with Interior Designers.
- Drawing skills.
- Customer and client liaising important to this role.
- Interaction with company staff on job requirements.
- Fluent English communication needed.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $65 pa neg with experience
Location: South Auckland
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Phone: 09 478 9954
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!