CNC PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR
A well-established West Auckland NZ owned and operated one-stop Sheetmetal Engineering workshop is looking for a CNC Press Brake Operator, to join their team.
- CNC Press Brake Amada Machine Setting / Operating / Folding
- Some basic programming, bending mild and stainless steel.
- Programming from drawings
- Fabricating parts in a time efficient way
- Helping to maintain machinery
- Cutting, drilling and finishing as required
- Self-motivated with the initiative to work independently
- Physical fitness appropriate to the demands of the position
- Good verbal and written communication. Must be fluent in English.
- Currently be living in NZ & have the right to work in NZ (including work visas)
Wage: $28-$30/hr neg with skills, experience, qualifications
Overtime: Overtime as available
Type: Permanent Fulltime Positions
Location: West Auckland
Please APPLY with a current CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me:
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists