CNC OPERATOR JOINERY WOOD
An established Cabinetmaking manufacturing company in East Tamaki area is looking for an experienced
CNC Operator. They run both Biesse Rover One using B Solid. Nesting experience would be an advantage.
They do a variety of work including interiors, kitchens, receptions, work for schools and apartment blocks and residential
The main job objective is working closely with manufacturing team, running, operating and maintaining CNC Machines / Edgebanders accurately cutting / fabricating designs to be dispatched and installed smoothly by an installer.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Experienced in operating and maintaining CNC machines
- Ability to operate CNC Machinery / Edgebanders
- Operating Edgebander machines including cutting and fabrication
- Read and work from plans, drawings / blueprints
- Previous Cabinetmaking / Joinery experience an advantage
- Skilled CNC Operator with previous hands-on working experience of CNC machinery
- Able to work unassisted and meet deadlines
- Maintenance and quality control
- Produce a high quality of workmanship
- HIGH attention to detail
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Reliable & punctual every day
- A natural problem solver, great team-player with a good attitude
- Be enthusiastic & not afraid of a challenge
- Clear fluent English must be spoken in order to follow instructions
- Follow all health & safety practices
- Eligible to legally work in NZ
Type Full time permanent
Wage Neg based on experience & skill sets meeting above
Location East Tamaki, Auckland
We value your time and effort in sending us your application, please include a cover letter to ensure we get to know a little more about you, as a person!
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letteroutlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CVmust include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice periodyou required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you havecontacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
CNC Operator. Nesting. Edgebander. Experience Essential. East Tamaki. Perm JOB ASAP.