CNC LATHE OPERATOR
A world renown modern, fast paced a well-established international engineering manufacturing company, manufacturing a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines that combine machining operations like drilling and tapping with cutting operations, have a full-time position available for a CNC Milling Machine Operator to be an integral member of their strong diverse production team, as part of their expansion and investment in more advanced machinery.
The company have two new large Doosan 3 Axis Milling Machines, with a commitment to their company values of integrity, teamwork and excellence is essential.
For this role – enthusiastic, energetic, positive with a ‘can do’ attitude, and the ability to apply new learning, are most important. Ability to follow spoken and written instructions accurately, with attention to detail. Demonstrate a strong work ethic, taking pride in your work and a reputation for being self-motivated, working to a very high standard with excellent time keeping and attendance.
Role may occasionally include mechanical fitting, so previous experience would be beneficial.
Competitive skills-based pay rates, medical scheme, overtime opportunities with good working conditions in a friendly environment.
Skill based requirements we are looking for:
- Previous hands-on CNC Milling Machine Set /Op experience
- Ability to interpret design drawings & work to tight tolerances.
- Positive attitude, a team player & not afraid of a challenge
- Work unassisted, to deadlines, producing quality workmanship
- MasterCam experience advantageous
- Demonstrate & maintain good Health & Safety practices as a top priority
General requirements we are looking for are:
- Good Numeracy, verbal and written English skills
- Prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
- Full clean NZ Driver’s license
- Be medically and physically fit
- Be currently living in and have the right to work in NZ (including NZ Work Visa)
Salary: $25 – $38/hr neg with skills, qualifications
Type: Fulltime Permanent job
Misc Medical scheme & overtime available
Shift: Day Shift
Location: North Shore Auckland
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists