CNC MILLING MACHINIST
A North Shore world renown modern, fast paced a well-established international engineering manufacturing company, manufacturing a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery and multi process machines, have a full-time position available for a CNC Milling Machine Operator, offering you competitive skills-based salary, medical scheme, overtime & shift allowances with good working conditions in a friendly environment.
Your daily workday will range from simple milling and turning machine parts, through to 3-axis pieces with tight tolerances and complex geometries. Occasionally include mechanical fitting, so previous experience would be beneficial.
Being enthusiastic, energetic, positive with a ‘can do’ attitude, and the ability to apply new learning, are also important.
The job involves:
- Setting & Operating CNC Milling Machines
- Minimum 3 years hands on CNC Machining experience within NZ
- Operating & setting Doosan 3-Axis Milling Machines
- Interpreting drawings & work to tight tolerances.
- Working unassisted, to deadlines, producing quality work
- Maintaining good Health & Safety practices
Requirements for the job:
- MasterCAM & Fanuc Controller experience advantageous
- High attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Good Numeracy, verbal and written English skills
- Ability to follow spoken and written instructions accurately
- Good work ethic, taking pride in your work & self-motivated
- Medically and physically fit with a full clean NZ Driver’s license
- Currently living in and have the right to work in NZ (incl. NZ Work Visa)
Salary: $25 – $38/hr neg with skills, qualifications
Type: Fulltime Permanent job
Misc Medical scheme, overtime & shift allowance
Shift: Day Shift
Location: North Shore Auckland
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists