CNC MILLING LATHE SET / OP
A company in the Marlborough Region whose objective is to achieve innovation in design, excellence in quality and efficiency in service, are looking for a CNC Milling Lathe Setter Operator to join their dynamic team as part of their expansion and investment in more advanced machinery.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Experience running Manual / CNC Milling Machines with confidence
- Mainly manual with some CNC
- Previous hands-on working experience as Manual / CNC Milling Machines
- Experience in setting up and operation of turning centres essential.
- Able to work to tight tolerances, is essential.
- Trade qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of inspection instruments and how to maintain, calibrate and use correctly
- Able to work unassisted, work to deadlines and produce quality workmanship at all times
You will also need to demonstrate:
- Strong problem-solving skills and be physically fit
- Ensure all work is to a high standard.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- A good attitude, a team player and not afraid of a challenge
- Accuracy & Strong Eye for Detail
- Honesty & integrity
- Always seek the best value outcome for their clients
- Prudence (good judgement, careful, practical)
- Clear fluent English must be spoken in order to follow instructions and for Health & Safety reasons
- Comply with and always maintaining a strong Health and Safety focus, being actively involved in all issues, consistently championing Health, Safety and Quality Assurance procedures & implementing them in all operations.
Job type: Full time – Permanent jobs
Locations: Marlborough Region
Wage: $33 – $37/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
Note: Preference is given to applicants legally able to work in NZ
Your CV must REFLECT your detailed working experience covering the key points of description above, including reasons for leaving current / previous jobs
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit within NZ)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please put your name and trade in the subject line of your email, as I receive many applications a day and this will help me find your application a lot easier.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.