Commercial & Residential Cabinetry & Joinery Industry
A company that’s been in the industry with over 25 years, who manufacture and install designer commercial / high end residential cabinetry for a broad range of customers, looking for a CAD Operator to join their expanding team, with a great attitude and decent experience using AutoCAD, preferably in a CAM production environment. Skilled in both commercial & residential designing, someone who has the ability to work autonomously, good work ethic and solid industry experience.
The daily workload is varied, their setup is based on the Microvellum plugin using libraries and modules to rapidly roll out custom jobs, with 20-30 projects in any given month, able to work accurately and autonomously in a timely manner.
This position is based just north of Wellsford, largely self-managing from scheduling supplied.
Daily duties include:
- Strong proficient background in AutoCAD will be very beneficial
- Microvellum experience will set you apart from other applicants
- Proven ability to fit in and work with both fellow CAD Operators & Operations team
- Ability to rapidly learn new software systems
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and production targets
- Able to understand all aspects plans
- Be consistent, reliable, friendly, honest and proactive in difficult situations.
- Fluent English both verbal and written skills
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Type Full time permanent position
Wage Neg based on experience & skill sets meeting above
Location Wellsford area
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.