CAD Drafter MICROVELLUM, Cabinetry, Joinery. Microvellum experience essential. $40/hr meg. West Auckland, NZ. Permanent Fulltime.
CABINETRY MICROVELLUM DRAFTER
Established West Auckland Joinery / Cabinetmaking mid-size factory manufacturing high end joiner, cabinetry, mainly residential.
They are expanding their ever-growing team and on the lookout for a highly experienced Cabinetry CAD Drafter proficient in Microvellum with previous cabinetry, joinery and Microvellum experience.
The successful applicant will be joining a skilled team who are committed to delivering the highest level of craftmanship and quality work to customers, enabling them to stand above the crowd.
- Proven experience as a CAD Drafting and Microvellum.
- Previous Microvellum AutoCAD based drafting to manufacturing software use.
- Joinery experience and sound knowledge of cabinetry material properties.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Good communicator, both written and oral to liaise with clients / subcontractors.
- Methodical worker with good time management skills able to meet deadlines.
- Ongoing planning and organisational skills who can adapt to ever changing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight timeframes.
- Have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Highly developed analysis skills and attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, professionalism and personal standards.
- Be well presented with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Adhere to All Health & Safety Procedures / Regulations.
What we can offer:
- Competitive wage rate $40/hr neg with skills / experience
- Based in West Auckland
- Full time permanent role
- Can start ASAP or witch reason able notice
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile 021500653 or (09) 478 9954